Mara Cawthorn, Managing Director
At the helm of ClariVita Language Services, Mara is the corporate visionary and director of language services.
Born and raised in Argentina, Mara graduated with the prestigious BA Degree from the Córdoba National University of Languages in Argentina, majoring in Legal Translation and Interpretation, and minoring in Technical, Literary and Journalistic Translation.
Since 1994 Mara has devoted her entire professional life to the language services industry. Her 21-year career to date has encompassed a wide range of professional and management roles, which include:
- Master Court Interpreter, State of New Jersey
- Department of Justice and Homeland Security Approved Interpreter
- Court Certified Interpreter, State of Florida
- Quality Control Manager, the largest over-the-phone interpreting provider in the world.
- Nationally Certified Healthcare Interpreter (CCHI)
- National Director of Interpreter Training – Clarivita
- Document Translations and Project Management for clients such as Siemens, Tiffany’s, and General Electric
Mara’s vision for Clarivita is simple: To lead the language services industry by example … Through providing the highest quality of service and value to clients, utilizing the most advanced technologies and training systems, and continuing to uplift and the support the need for standardized competencies for linguists serving in the Healthcare and Legal sectors.